Tightbeam Your open positions

Discussion in 'The Terminal' started by Souzan Afshani, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Souzan Afshani

Character Biography:
    Bio
    PM to @Morne du Plessis :

Oye bossmang

So, mi looked over your open positions list and I am interested.
    Is that offer still valid or was that alko talking last night?

Water rations and sides look good to me, you know how Sirishi compares in that regard anyway. But I'd need an accommodation arrangement.

Let me know how this goes from here.
    Souzan

Tetrarch and Solaris like this.
  2. Morne du Plessis

Discord:
    Raziel
    Character Biography:
    Bio
    It has been an interesting morning. The last thing his head had wanted was an interesting morning. He did in fact remember making the offer. At least he did now that he had been reminded. The rest of the night was a glorious haze.

She actually typed in Belter Creole. That might need a little refining over time.

Dear @Souzan Afshani

The offer was real. Can you send on some references? I'll need your date and place of birth for Tycho to do some background checks too.

Morne

Tetrarch, Souzan Afshani and Solaris like this.
  3. Souzan Afshani

Character Biography:
    Bio
    PM to: @Morne du Plessis

Oye,

What what kind of background checks is this? I don’t appreciate people running around on Ceres asking questions about my past,people could get rubbed the wrong way you know and I want to be able to show my face back there.
    I have no record with Star Helix.
    Well. Nothing major, I never did time or such.

Here’s my basic ID, standard Ceres edition.
    [image:00006]

As for references, here’s the most recent ones, if you want to go back to kindergarten, this will need an extension.
    This is the material about my employment at the Ceres docks.
    [file: Ceres_Port_Authority_contracts]
    [file: Ceres_Dockers_Union_membership]
    [file: Loader_license_AP45/46/48]
    [file: Welder_license_VAC_C2]
    [file: Fuel_handler_license _CPA1_EPA1]
    [file: Pilot_license_classB_CPA]

This is information about my employment before that, I was ship mechanic. We ran for two years standard, no incident involving assistance (as per cath. C)
    [file: Solico_Scor_contract]
    [file: Shipping_Records_CPA_Tidal_Wave]

Tetrarch and HSAR like this.
  4. Morne du Plessis

Discord:
    Raziel
    Character Biography:
    Bio
    To @Souzan Afshani

Thank you for this. That will do for now. Please don't take this the wrong way, but you saw how things went down on the last job.

I promise we won't make any overt checks or go bothering previous contacts directly. If you have any previous coworkers or employers who would voluntarily talk to us as references then please do pass on their details.

I will try and get back to you within an earth day.

Morné Du Plessis

Souzan Afshani likes this.
  5. Souzan Afshani

Character Biography:
    Bio
    PM to: @Morne du Plessis

Yeah, well, maybe I am a bit paranoid. Tycho is no anybody after all, despite the changes, mind you. Anyway, you could probably talk to Rymond Caster for example, he's Foreman for CPA, he was my last superior before I quit for Tycho. He's quite level headed so I guess I can rely on his judgement.

Don't get me wrong, alot of guys in the docks are OPA hotheads these days, one way or another, and they probably tell you all kinds of stories if you ask weird questions, I just would not trust my reputation on some of them.
    You might also try and contact Kip Leonov, I rode with her on the Tidal Wave, about the only one of that crew I'd trust not to talk trash. We shared air once, so. Should be worth something, I guess?

On second thought you could talk to Detective Lyric Paasko of Star Helix. May sound crazy, I know. But she can vouch for my clean slate with them. Well, relatively clean. Let's say I never started it.

Let me know what you heard.

regards
    Souzan