MARS The Punisher

Discussion in 'Private Roleplay' started by Brenda Hernandez, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Brenda Hernandez

Brenda Hernandez Kasai's Hammer

Character Biography:
    Bio
    He snorted at that, and tried to work some spit up into the desert dry cavern that was his mouth. "Fuck." He mutters, turning as she mentioned the flamethrower. Giving a slight fist pump, he looked around for the time at the mention of lunch, which immediately triggered a growl in his pillar of a torso.

"Lunch sounds good." He remarks, "I could eat at least three horses right about now." With that, he stretched again and immediately waltzed out of the room, heading nowhere in particular.

2. Irkalla Kasai

Irkalla Kasai That’s ‘Commander’ to you.

Character Biography:
    Bio
    “Yeah, whatever. Y’all run along.” She waved Koenig and Talith off as she shut down the sim room. “If I don’t catch y’all at lunch, tell Hernandez we got a night training at 2300.”

A pair of clipped “Yes ma’am,” and then they were gone.

Hungry as she was, Kasai hit the showers first. Ain’t no thing smelling worse than a marine after sim – suit all sweaty and pooled up in places sweat had no business poolin’.

She peeled it off and tossed it into the washer chute. The icy spray was pure bliss, recycled as it was. The timer beeped not three minutes into it, and she yanked on a fresh set of slacks.The breaks were short; the lines at the mess long.

Had to have some skill with elbows.

(And waltz.)

Brenda Hernandez likes this.
  3. Brenda Hernandez

Character Biography:
    Bio
    She might have gone to wash, but he didn't. Nothing cleared the room like elbows and sweat. Now, granted, he'd met a few women who liked the rank smell of a sweaty man but most couldn't stand that stench. So he went straight to the mess, elbowed his way down the line, and then dropped himself into a corner where he could keep an eye on people.

He shoveled food into his mouth, mostly left alone by virtue of the fact that he looked like he could crush your head with a flex of his bicep. That, and if you got within five feet he reeked of sweat.

4. Irkalla Kasai

Character Biography:
    Bio
    Kasai wasn’t one to mind much either way. Beatin’ people up; beatin’ yourself up. Has a certain kinda stink she’s long learned to ignore.

One of the Sarges waiting in line owed her one, and so she skipped ahead. Pays well to do favors.

“I don’t see a horse nowhere.” She drawled, sitting down across from the mountain. The grub tasted bland as ever, but it beat scavenging the trash in the rotting alleys of Innis Deep.

5. Brenda Hernandez

Character Biography:
    Bio
    "Already ate the horse." He responds through a mouthful of food that had been thoroughly mashed by that moving cliff of a jaw. "Gave the hooves to the boots." He tilts his fork towards the table of privates that had just been sent out into the fleet. From the high and tights to the moto tats, they were, by and large, easier to spot than the sun.

"They didn't like them, but oh well." He grinned, but it looked more like a grimace than an actual smile.

6. Irkalla Kasai

Character Biography:
    Bio
    “Yeah?” Kasai arched a brow and shoveled another spoonful of slop into her mouth. “Oughta have saved me some. I’d kill for some real meat.”

She followed the direction of his fork. Snorted. “Weren’t so long ago you looked like that. Well—” grinning, Kasai swept her eyes over the mountain again, “I reckon they had to tailor one for you special.”

Her spoon clattered on the bottom of the empty plate. “What got you all ripped like that, Hernandez?”

7. Brenda Hernandez

Character Biography:
    Bio
    He tried really hard to avoid that invitation for innuendo. Truthfully, he knew he couldn't. "Don't gotta kill anyone to get meat around here." He remarks, shoveling more food into his garbage disposal with lips. "Take your pick. Hell, play duck-duck-goose for the opportunity." That gleam appeared in his eyes again, but the flash of electric blue diminished it somewhat.

Pausing to swallow, he sized up the woman across from him again, eyes narrowing. "Working out. A lot. I don't know. Maybe there's something in the water. Hard life, hard men?"

8. Irkalla Kasai

Character Biography:
    Bio
    The chair scraped against the floor as she leaned back and hung her arm over the rest. “I dunno, Private. I grew up in a shithole and you don’t see me deadliftin’ trucks.”

Kasai stood balancing her tray in one hand, jacket in the other.

“I don’t make a habit of shittin’ where I eat. Bad for authority or some shit.” She measured him with one last look, then walked away to dispose of the trash. “Night training at 2300 sharp, Hernandez. Don’t be late.”

9. Brenda Hernandez

Character Biography:
    Bio
    "Never tried deadlifting a truck. Truck pulls are fun, though." Some traditions never died - strongman competitions were one. Still eating, as he'd somehow gotten about four plates of food from somewhere (or someone,) he watched her as she stood and moved to pitch her food. His eyes narrowed for a moment, and the faintest upturn could be seen at the left corner of his mouth.

"I'll see if I can work it in."

10. Irkalla Kasai

Character Biography:
    Bio
    Kasai lifted an unimpressed brow as she met his smirk over her shoulder. “You’ll see if you can work it in, ma’am.”

A tip of the chin upwards, and she was gone. An NCO performance assessment meeting.

(More like Don’t Punch Your Commanding Officer 101.)

11. Brenda Hernandez

Character Biography:
    Bio
    Unfortunately for Kasai, Brenda never showed up. She did, however, get a call saying he was being taken to the brig for a brawl involving two privates, a sergeant and, of all things, a second lieutenant. They kept him a separate cell from the others, and he sat on a bench, brooding and scowling from behind the bars.

His ripped shirt displayed previously hidden tattoos, but for the most part, he was still dressed. Thankfully, for all involved.

"You'd better hope they let you out first." He said to the neighboring holding cell. "You're going to need the head start."

12. Irkalla Kasai

Character Biography:
    Bio
    She ignored the hushed whispers of Koenig and Talith for the first hour. Like two cadets on their first weekend off boot, honestly. Just her luck, landing Mount Olympus, Gossip Mill, and Scuttlebutt.

In the second hour, she put a hole in the wall an inch from Koenig’s head. “Stuff your cock holster ‘fore I go get Hernandez to do it for ya.”

In the last hour, everyone was quiet.

And after (the stretching, the shower, the quick report); after that, the Corporal authorized her way down to the brig. Her scowl easily matched the intensity of the Olympus glower.

Round One: Begin.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing?”

#92 Irkalla Kasai, Apr 17, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  13. Brenda Hernandez

Character Biography:
    Bio
    Round one; fight.

Hernandez looked up as one particularly pissed off corporal found her way into the holding cells. One almost whistled lowly in that characteristic rise that said 'well, you're fucked,' but it was forestall by the fact she looked ready to blow on the first person to open their mouth.

Only one dumb enough here for that was Olympus Mons himself. Panning his electric eyes up to her, his lips curled upward at the corners ever so slightly. "Hoping I get let out before them." He admits, a nearly sociopathic gleam in his eye.

"I do so love a good...." he inhaled deep, eyes swinging back to the trio in the opposite cell. He hadn't escaped without bruises, but they had clearly fared the worse. "...hunt." This time, his lips split wide, the rictus grin made all the worse by the gleam of his eyes and the shadow of his heavy brow.

Irkalla Kasai likes this.
  14. Irkalla Kasai

Character Biography:
    Bio
    Green met blue.

(Green didn’t give a fuck.)

She didn’t move save for her gaze – slid it over to the them in question. Three privates huddled together, sportin’ so many bruises there was more blue than brown on display.

Kasai narrowed her eyes and took two strides over to the cell.

“Well I’ll be damned. What happened, Rodriguez?” She leaned closer. “Leering in the shower wasn’t enough?”

The soldier spluttered, launching himself at the bars. “Hey what the fuck, I ain’t no cocksucker!”

“You might be,”
    Kasai smiled, “when Olympus over there gets out.”

“Fuck that— he threw the first punch!”

“Did he?” She tilted her head at Hernandez. “Did you?”

15. Brenda Hernandez

Character Biography:
    Bio
    Hernandez gave a noncommittal shrug.

"If he didn't open his mouth I wouldn't have to shut it."

16. Irkalla Kasai

Character Biography:
    Bio
    Kasai jammed a thumb over her shoulder. “Hear that, Rodriguez? What’d you have to go and open your mouth for, huh?”

She rapped her knuckles on the bars and stepped away for a quick word with the night shift head. Guy owed her a couple bottle-shaped favors, and the Corporal always knew when to collect.

A minute later she returned, and with her, the keys.

She leaned in to unlock the gate and dropped her voice to a whisper. “The camera’s out.”

17. Brenda Hernandez

Character Biography:
    Bio
    The man rose, his monolithic frame rising from it's seated position with all the ominous intent of a wolf tensing it's legs. Moving to the cell door, he waited for it to slide open before stepping out and thudding his way over to theirs. When she unlocked the gate, he went in, and what followed was not suitable for print.

Needless to say, by the time he stepped out of the cell, he had more bruises, a broken nose, bloody knuckles and enough soreness he felt like he'd been beaten by a meat tenderizer. His chest rose and fell heavily, nostrils flared as he stared down at the woman who should have been admonishing him rather than helping encourage him.

Splaying his fingers out to alleviate some of the ache in his knuckles, he kept up that intense stare, his blood clearly up. "What now?" He asks, like she could just point him in a direction and fire him off like a cannon.

18. Irkalla Kasai

Character Biography:
    Bio
    Kasai stood leaning against the wall throughout the whole affair. She’d lit a cigarette halfway through when the novelty of a rattling cage wore off.

When Hernandez walked out, she dropped the smoke and stomped it out. The Corporal met his gaze way up, unruffled by the distance of that blue gaze.

“Now you never pull this kinda shit again.” There was a smile somewhere in her sharp features, but it never reached her eyes.

“Not like this. You need to fuck somebody up, you make damn fucking sure there ain’t nobody around to drag your knuckle-dustin’ ass down to this here brig.” She scowled. “Last chance, remember? I don’t give a shit whose bones you break, Hernandez. Just don’t get caught.

19. Brenda Hernandez

Character Biography:
    Bio
    There was an inbuilt part of him - a hard-learned part - that said her authority had to be challenged. Questioned. Challenged again. Nostrils flaring again, he inhaled deep, a rumbled growl cut off in his throat so that it became a grunt. He didn't seem to be looking at her so much as through her, but he evidently was listening.

Somewhat. Somewhere.

After a long while, and some very obvious pride swallowing, he gives a snarled "Fine."

20. Irkalla Kasai

Character Biography:
    Bio
    Her non-smile morphed into something else; something awful like a grin. “Good. Attitude like that, we have a long an’ prosperous road ahead of us.”

Kasai motioned at his bleeding mug. “Should get that checked. Assan’s working west wing tonight. Tell him I sent you and he’ll… forget to log this mess.”