JUPITER The Only Way To Be Sure

Discussion in 'Open Roleplay' started by HSAR, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Krzysztof Wierzbowski

Character Biography:
    Bio
    Krzysztof took the stairs three at a time, fear lending him wings. He still had his weapon with him but it was as much use as a club at this point. He slammed into walls, banging off them while he took sharp turns, gulping in lungs of air to keep his legs pumping onward. He could hear screams and garbled transmissions over the radionet but right now they weren't his concern. Living was.

He was panting by the time he reached the officer. Cover their six? Krzy wanted to keep running until he'd reached the first ship off this rock. Mechanically he checked the weapon again, bracing its heftier weight while Krakova led the retreat.

HSAR likes this.
  2. Carson Boussaa

Character Biography:
    Bio
    The situation is beginning to change. The blues have finally understood that it is not a good idea to stay in this position. It is certain that one of the soldiers present detected it. The blues can't do anything, they're too busy running away with their tails between their legs. And if they run away, it also means they leave him alone with the monster. Which is not a most preferable situation!

Shit, he doesn't have time to get the camera he put up! Whatever it is, he's going to run away to a safer place without getting it back. Just hoping the Earth doesn't get its hands on it... or anyone else does!

His 3D map of his HUD vision dates back to before the current brothel. But he can still point him to a safe place! Running at a regular and fast pace, he quickly moves away from the field of action and moves without stress to another hideout.

A glance at his camera is enough to freeze him to blood. The blue creature looks him in the eye, or rather looks at the camera. He leans his head to the side, then takes out a breath worthy of a raging bull. He sniffs in the air, then shouts a scream!

Shit...I think he discovered me!

However, with his focus on diffusion, Carson did not notice the open panel in the ground. And like an idiot, falls in and goes down several levels down. Like a child slipping through a slide.

Shit...Shit...Shit!

The situation could not be worse!

<Successful signal search! 2% established with MCRN Simurgh>

- Whait WHAT! Heu transfers video data first!

- Sorry, I lost the signal again, I could only send a report of the situation. In particular, you are formally accused of insubordination and compromising the mission.

-
    FUCK YOU!

Carson could not continue to deliver the substance of his thought, since a simple glance confirms to him what he fears.
    The monster is no longer where he was and he assumes that the noise coming from higher up is neither one nor the other than the latter who hunts him down.

-
    The shortest way to the safest place and farthest from this thing?

- Route found! However, there is a good chance that this is where the United Nations intervention forces have withdrawn! Says the AI

-
    I hate you!

He went back to running so that the monster wouldn't get his hands on him.

And return it to his friends...

@Krzysztof Wierzbowski @Anton Krakova

Krzysztof Wierzbowski likes this.