EARTH Suits and Subtlety, or How to Cheat at Chess

Discussion in 'Private Roleplay' started by Lucrezia Dionisi, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Lucrezia Dionisi

Lucrezia Dionisi Bella Senz’anima

Character Biography:
    Bio
    “Do remember I lived in Moskva, darling. Bracing certainly isn’t the word I would’ve chosen, though admittedly my Italian blood did me few favors there. So many fur coats that I haven’t used since…” she trailed off with a wistful sigh and speared another buttery square of veal.

“And isn’t it a crime, an Hermes ermine gathering dust? Of course, a visit to the Urals would give me a reason to wear it again.” Letizia gazed at the blonde over the rim of her glass, sipped her wine, and smiled her feline smile.

2. Anastasiya Tereshchenko

Character Biography:
    Bio
    "Oh but it's so far north, no? You should have chosen somewhere with milder winters. Down by the Black Sea is far more suitable for someone with thin blood like yours. It can almost resemble Italy in the summer so I'm told" she said. Her own meal seemed pleasing but she ate it mechanically.

"Of course I would not insist you travel to the Urals in winter. Fur coat or no, it can be a hard place to endure it. But summer? I think you would find it more your taste. The fur coat will come in use when leaving the banya. It has function as well as form, no?" She leaned back in her seat with a satisfied sigh, "Afterall, we can't have it gathering dust can we? I don't want to see you shipped off to a labour colony for such a crime!"

Lucrezia Dionisi likes this.
  3. Lucrezia Dionisi

Character Biography:
    Bio
    Letizia leveled the other woman with an expressionless stare before stating, on her driest Oxonian accent, “If it’s my tits standing to attention you wanted to see, you needed only ask. I’d rather avoid the freezing mountain lake if it’s all the same to you.”

A passing server nearly stumbled over his own legs at the words. She studiously ignored him and motioned for the dessert. With the opulent Devil’s foodcake came a dark sherry – a bouquet of white oak and aged alcohol, whose bite had only grown sharper through the years.

Not unlike the woman herself.

She raised her glass with a crooked smile. “To the Urals in summer.”

#43 Lucrezia Dionisi, Nov 26, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
  4. Anastasiya Tereshchenko

Character Biography:
    Bio
    Anastasiya nearly choked on her wine. She coughed and thumped her breastbone, good honest laughter coming out of her. She took a breath or two, placing her glass down. "I was afraid you would think me blunt and without subtlety" she explained before flashing a grin, "Oh don't be afraid of a little cold Lucrezia, I'd keep you warm".

She raised her own glass to touch it with the other woman's. "Summer" she repeated, "I have a heated pool though if that would be more your taste?"

5. Lucrezia Dionisi

Character Biography:
    Bio
    “There is a time and place for both,” Letizia allowed with dancing eyes. “And a heated pool sounds divine. Ah, the wonders of the modern age, where we can bring together the warmth of the Mediterranean and the vista of the Urals.”

She sipped of the vintage, content in the lazy fire of the alcohol as it spread to the very tips of her fingers. Her eyes hooded like that of a contented cat as she sank further into the decadent divan. She slipped off the stiletto and ventured a foot under the table until fine silk whispered against the bare skin of a pale leg.

“Now tell all about how you’d keep me warm.”

6. Anastasiya Tereshchenko

Character Biography:
    Bio
    Anastasiya blinked as she felt the soft touch of the foot against her leg. The gentle press against her told her it was no accident and she reciprocated, moving her leg forward a little against her. "You can't use your imagination?" she grinned, "I'm big and warm enough. You're certainly delicate enough to hold" she winked.

"I won't lie and say I haven't thought about it".

7. Lucrezia Dionisi

Character Biography:
    Bio
    “Humour me,” Letizia murmured in an indulgent tone made all the richer for the wine wetting her throat. It didn’t seem to matter that there was a band on her finger, nor that they were on the opposite sides of the economic battlefield.

Keeping your friends close and your enemies closer – it was old advice, really. Old Italian advice.

8. Anastasiya Tereshchenko

Character Biography:
    Bio
    Anastasiya leaned forward a little, her hand lingering near her wine glass. The fact it meant her fingers could brush Lucrezia's didn't go unnoticed. "Well I doubt your dainty feet would fare well on the stones. You'd need to be carried over" she chuckled. She took a drink, mulling over he next words.

"You might be used to sleeping on silk but I assure you that it is a different experience on furs. So much more...primal".

9. Lucrezia Dionisi

Character Biography:
    Bio
    “Primal, is it?” Her mouth curled with the ghost of a smile, brown eyes full of warmth that had nothing to do with the wine.

For a blissful moment, Letizia entertained the thought – of being younger, less tethered to her station. She might’ve taken Anastasiya up on her offer then, slipping into her lap like liquid sin, hips moving to a tango only she could hear… but then she was neither younger, nor less tethered to her station.

She banished the fantasy with another drink of the wine. A seduction could be made all the sweeter for the wait rather than consummated in the whims of lust.

At least that’s what she would make it seem.

So she leaned in, painted lips nary a breath away from the shell of a pale ear. “Hold onto that thought for me, Ana. Enjoy it.”

Just as suddenly, her heat disappeared, and a regal Undersecretary rose from the settee where a libertine Napoletan used to sit. “Thank you for the wonderful evening. And I shall certainly take you up on that offer when the season is right.”

#49 Lucrezia Dionisi, Dec 2, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
  10. Anastasiya Tereshchenko

Character Biography:
    Bio
    Anastasiya let the barest glimpse of disappointment pass over her face before she remembered who and where she was. She rose with a sigh to bid her guest farewell, hands clasping hers gently. "The pleasure was all mine. I am delighted to that, I'll be waiting" she said. She leaned down and pecked her cheek. Her hands gave a little squeeze.

"Do keep in touch. I hope I helped to lighten the load somewhat for a couple of hours".