Tightbeam Post-Election Renaissance

Discussion in 'The Terminal' started by Dominique Baarsma, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Dominique Baarsma

Dominique Baarsma Deputy Undersecretary of Public Information

Character Biography:
    Bio
    @Ian Frobisher
    cc: (Chief of Staff) Callister Wood, (Legislative Assistant) Bai Nakahara, (Head of Security) Elder LeClair

Hello Ian,

I'm sure you'll forgive me for not reaching out sooner. With all the madness caused by our brilliant interplanetary neighbors, it's been so hard for me to catch up with my new staff. I've spent far too many hours reading transcripts of the recent UN meetings - and all these redactions are just mind-numbing! Then I've had to move into my new offices, hire more assistants, consolidate and shutter my residences in LA and Titan, etc. You know how it is for people like us.

All that aside, my Chief of Staff has urged me to reach out to each and every one of my new colleagues and it appears that the role of “Deputy Communications Director" does indeed fall under my purview. So, let's pencil in some time to catch up. It's important that we're on the same page going forward.

I have a lunch this Friday with Mor Gaspar - the singer, I'm sure you know - and some other friends, but it looks like I'll have some time afterward to meet up. I think we can forgo coordinating through our assistants - we're colleagues now, and I'd love for us to be friends!

Ta for now!

Loske Matson and HSAR like this.