Poking in and saying hi!

Discussion in 'Arrivals and Departures' started by Alia, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Alia

Hey there,
    I just found this place and would love to jump right in (it's my fave show after all), if not for those pesky holidays. They keep me having to be a responsible adult until after thanksgiving.

A little about me.
    Female in her early 30ies, mother, writer and parrot enthusiast. As I am writing this I have two parrots on my shoulder and a third on on my lap. I am not new to RP started almost as soon as I got to the US and have been role-playing in one form or another for 13 years now.

At times my English can seem a little 'off' I am a Kazakh native living in the US and apologize in advance for any minor issues that can create. Hope to get to know everyone, after Thanksgiving. I'll be cooking for the next few days and hosting extended family!

HSAR and Her Manus like this.
  2. HSAR

Hello, Alia! We're really glad you found us. Feel free to ask questions - on Discord, which you can find a link to on the sidebar of the main page, or right here. We'll try and get you settled in and part of the action as quickly as we can!

Alia likes this.
  3. Her Manus

Her Manus Your local german bad guy

Welcome Welcome, always nice to see new people
    I hope you have a lotta fun here
    If ya need some help just feel free to ask, there's always someone who'll answer your question or know someone who can.

Alia likes this.
  4. Anicarn

Character Biography:
    Bio
    Welcome!

Very happy to have you with us. If you have any questions or anything. You can join us on the Discord. I'm sure you'll have fun here.

Alia and Her Manus like this.
  5. Niamh O'Rourke

Niamh O'Rourke Protogen Researcher

Character Biography:
    Bio
    Hi Alia :)

Hope you enjoy your time here. Any questions, just let us know and we'll do our best to help.

6. Raziel

Welcome to the board! Come join us in chat if you can to talk characters and stories :D

7. Alia

Thanks for the awesome welcome! I'll go about setting the rest of my account up in the coming days :)

Raziel likes this.