Broadcast Offering Belt Transports on Short Notice - Tycho Station - No Questions Asked

Discussion in 'The Terminal' started by Hex Ahmed, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Hex Ahmed

Hex Ahmed The best pilot on the entire ship

Discord:
    Kas#8909
    Character Biography:
    Bio
    Solaris likes this.
  2. Morne du Plessis

Discord:
    Raziel
    Character Biography:
    Bio
    "Advanced payment? I don't like that. If they realise what they're shipping they might decide to take the pay and the goods."

"We can keep one of them listening. Watch their transponder carefully from the Nauvoo and if they go of course..."

Morne chuckled. It wasn't a happy sound.

To @Hex Ahmed

Small but valuable cargo needs taking to New Providence Station. Requires exceptional care, avoiding Coalition patrols. Can we meet in person?

Du Plessis

3. Hex Ahmed

Hex Ahmed The best pilot on the entire ship

Discord:
    Kas#8909
    Character Biography:
    Bio
    "Oh shit, they want to meet us? I'd rather not let them see the current state of the ship.. Also, this looks like a smuggling operation. Oh well. Beggars can't be choosers."

To @Morne du Plessis

No problem. We are on Tycho right now, the ship is currently being unloaded, plus minor maintenance tweaks. Let's meet at a bar somewhere in the harbor area, just send me the location. Two of our crew will meet you there.

Hex

4. Morne du Plessis

Discord:
    Raziel
    Character Biography:
    Bio
    "A hundred years in space and we still take time for the fooking english," Du Plessis said with a shake of his head.

To @Hex Ahmed

If you can meet me in Pulse at 21:00 Tycho time (GMT +8) I'll have a private area set aside.

Kind Regards,

Du Plessis

Bathed in neon lights and with the beat reaching even the most secluded corner, the nightclub probably did not seem the ideal location for business. However, it was quietly known as an OPA stronghold on Tycho. More than a few faction leaders were visible there from night to night. He might have suggested the cargo bay with the goods, but that was the kind of place that tended to make people nervous.