1. Wild Frontier

The Wild Frontier has opened. Stake your claim as we enter Chapter 5 and a new era for the Expanse RP!

Dismiss Notice

long life and prosper

Discussion in 'Arrivals and Departures' started by Moesha, May 26, 2019.

1. Moesha

Hey!

I already finished my first character (Naia Aroa), so I feel prepare to come here and introduce myself.

I'm a spaniard still learning english and I'm really grateful and excited to be here. It's like a challenge for me and I like that. I hope I can make you enjoy the roleplay as much as I will.

And I'm sorry if I use too many hearts and emojis off-rol, I'm that kind of person when I talk in english, I don't know why (and also, I swear a lot, it's like so easy to do it in english hahahaha but I will be a good lady here, promise).

<3

Her Manus likes this.
  2. Her Manus

Her Manus Some Guy from some place

Discord:
    Her Manus#7927
    Great to have you here
    I am actually just learning spanish in school as well so i totally get the struggle of using a new language

Moesha likes this.
  3. Moesha

Thanks! <3

Maybe we can practice together on rol hahahaha And I must to say that I love the ME Saga so much (including Adromeda, despite what everyone says about it).

Her Manus likes this.
  4. Her Manus

Discord:
    Her Manus#7927
    I have actually neither played nor watched much of ME, but i love its excellent worldbuilding

5. Moesha

Well, I hope you know you have the one of the big antagonists as avatar and signature, the Illusive Man, leader of Cerberus. It's really cool.

Her Manus likes this.
  6. Her Manus

Discord:
    Her Manus#7927
    I do know that
    I know my fair share about the universe itself

Moesha likes this.