An old newbie o/

Discussion in 'Arrivals and Departures' started by hackoon, Nov 23, 2019.

1. hackoon

Hello, I'm hackoon and like the rest of you, I really like the Expanse setting. I haven't done any textual role-playing or creative writing for a very long time and I'd like to get back into things. I've got some ideas for a character, but I think I'd have more fun fleshing them out as I go.

Anyone got space in their story?

2. Cpt_Buttersworth

Cpt_Buttersworth Moderating the shipping lanes

Character Biography:
    Bio
    Welcome! Theres plenty of stories and options where you can jump in. There's always stuff going on in 'The Hub' which is based on new Tycho station in the "Slow Zone", theres several threads based in the Sol system, a couple based in Providentia, and a few others in other scattered systems here and there.

What do you feel like getting up to? Do you have much of an idea of the kind of character you want to play?

3. hackoon

Ideally I'd like to have someone take the lead as I find my footing. Happy to play a subordinate role or something. Any setting is fine.

4. Torin Kapisi

Have you set up a character yet? Theres a good guide in the Info & Lore board.

5. hackoon

Just put up a character page.

6. Youssef Davila

Character Biography:
    Bio
    Nice one! Welcome! Feel free to jump in to any of the public threads or create your own!